Plait Mobile uses your phone's location services to make sure you have arrived at a booking. If they are not set up properly it can lead to problems. Please follow the appropriate instructions below (Android first, then iOS) to check your setup is correct.
- Long click on the app icon to bring up the menu as shown
- Click on App Info to bring up the following screen (may not be identical on other versions of Android)
- Click on Permissions to bring up this screen
- Click on Location to bring up this screen:
- Make sure that Allow only while using the app and Use precise location are selected.
- Click on Settings and search for Privacy and click on the privacy row
- Click on Location Services
- Find Plait Mobile in the list and tap on it
- You should see the following